Thursday, January 11, 2018

Imperfections

Imperfections

I don't want your rewards,
Nor your appreciations.
Don't make me a noble person.
Because you don't know me. Period!

You don't know the greatness of me.
You don't know the struggles within me.
I wish to be myself.
I want to witness the glory of I honoring myself.
So, please leave me Alone. Let me be.
Create some space; Make some room.

I have tried hard to fit in.
But I have failed; and failed miserably.
Because I was picked on my anomalies.
That's why I quit. It felt so much better!
I realized I am not born to be among people.
I have always felt better living in solitude
Than living in death by being someone else.
Now I am free. Free forever!

I know I am complicated;
Even unpredictable at times.
That doesn't mean I am insane; 
It's just that I am not always the same!
I like it that way. I am being me.
(At least I am not faking to be someone else!)
I love being in my own world, in my own way.
This world doesn't allow me to be what I am
Because I embrace the "imperfections" that made me
To be what defines me; free from being myself.

Jan 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment