Thursday, March 12, 2020

Short Story: Just One Thing

Here is my new short story. Hope you guys enjoy reading it.

Click here to read it on mobile devices.



Notes

I wrote this story in two hours and made a few edits before publishing it. This work is special to me because it is nice and tight. Every feeling emerging between the lines is implicit; there is no explicit description of the emotions felt by the characters. Also there is a mild suspense about the "thing", which reveals itself in the end. Hence, it can be called as a romantic-suspense story. This is also my shortest story I have ever written. At last, it is based on a true event which happened in my life three years ago.


March 12, 2020

3 comments:

  1. Good story! I enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Berthold Gambrel. I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Very nice story. The suspense made it more interesting :) thank you

    ReplyDelete